ramblings

7/6/13


- i have realized lately that i have become too dependent on that cup of coffee that i drink in the morning. to get out of bed and also to function at all like a human.

- on the plus side, i have been drinking a lot more water over the past several days.

- i think the shorts i'm wearing right now might be from the little boys section, but for the record they were in the women's section. . . at goodwill.

- you know friday nights, the night everybody goes out with friends and have lots of fun and adventures?  yeah, those are my grandma nights.  knitting and Friends episodes galore!

- i simply cannot wait to start my dance class in august.

- this post is totally unnecessary, but i just felt like writing and rambling. 

photo credit: Abbey Deer Photography

9 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I got totally hooked on Starbucks Frappuccino's! I had to stop cold turkey and totally felt it. I was like, what is IN those things. Addicted MUCH! I'm trying to cut out sodas. I've been drinking LOTS of water! Have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have a coffee shop where i go to school and it's actually better (in my opinion) then starbucks AND it's cheaper! not good... but great job drinking more water and cutting back on caffeine! :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoy writing and rambling too :) hey, and if the shorts fit :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be excited about a dance class, too! There's not nearly enough dancing in my life. I like how the front of your shirt has a different pattern than the back of the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i grew up dancing, but stopped once i went to college, so needless to say, i've missed it. and thanks! i actually borrowed that one from a friend! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post thou! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photo!! And I also rely too much on my coffee in the morning. I missed it yesterday and had to stop by the coffee shop and pick some up just to function at work at all. I'm like a zombie without it! And your Friday night sounds awesome to me!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, totally something i would have to do! and thanks lady! :)

      Delete