RVA Days | Noodles with Mom

3/28/14

The last night I was home, Mom and I went on a dinner date.

It may not seem like a big deal, but the older I get, the more and more thankful I am for every minute that I get to spend with her.  My mom is my best friend, confidant, biggest encourager and supporter, and one of the most humble, loving women I know.  I am so thankful to have such a godly woman that raised me up to know the Lord, and who has so greatly affected and molded me into the woman I am today.

You know how when you were younger and people told you that you were going to become your mother someday, and you thought, "Ha!  That ain't happening!"  Well, guess what?  They are absolutely right.  If there is one thing I have learned my senior year of college, it's that I am my mother. 


 ^^Why don't we have a Noodles & Company in Lynchburg?!  WHY?!^^
^^How pretty is she?^^
 

6 comments:

  1. You're the best!! I love you sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mother-daughter date is the cutest!! When I was younger, I swore I'd never turn out to be anything like my mom, but over the past few years I've come to realize that I'm just like her. Funny how that happens, eh?! Like mother, like daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so sweet. My husband and I met at a Noodles & Co in 2006, so it will always have a special place in my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete