A Happy List

3/27/14


things that are yellow.  friends that make me laugh.  the pretty springtime snow.  the Lord's provision.  london fogs.  my sweet friends I have made through this blog world.  the anticipation of a Georgia wedding in June.  bon iver. baseball season.  a spring birthday.  pen pals.  when friends stand up for you.  mix CDs.  catching yourself smiling.  getting up with the sun.  when a stranger smiles back.  watching someone talk about something they love.  discovering new music.  accomplishing something ahead of time.  exact change.  the smell of a campfire.  getting so caught up in a Harry Potter movie that I forget that I am knitting.  subconsciously memorizing lyrics.  riding in the passenger seat on a long drive.

6 comments:

  1. Just reading your happy list makes ME happy!
    I'd have to agree it's the best when a stranger smiles back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad that I could brighten your day, even if just in the slightest :)

      Delete
  2. Subconsciously memorizing lyrics - this made me smile a lot because I always do this and I dont even realise! How is that even possible?? I'll be in the car and before i know it I'm singing along to the latest Miley Cyrus song that I didn't even know existed

    p.s. this whole post makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that definitely happens to be, cause I don't listen to the radio hardly ever, so when I do and I know a song, I'm like, "How do I know this?!" :)

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this list. Almost all of these would make it onto my own personal happy list too!! And I also adore that picture of you. You're so gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete