RVA Days | VMFA

3/25/14

Visits to the VMFA (Virginia Museum of Fine Arts) always make my day.

The place is HUGE and there is so much to see.  I love art and the stories behind each piece.  

I always make sure I see one piece in particular though.  You'll know which one it is.  

 ^^I just love this one with the reflection!^^
 ^^This is for you, Mom.  Math as art?^^
 ^^This place.  So dear to my heart.^^
 ^^And there she is.^^
 ^^I've decided I want to be a Degas dancer when I grow up...^^
 ^^...But for now I'll just pretend.^^



2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! This looks like the perfect afternoon. One of my favourite places in the whole wide world is the National Gallery in Ottawa. It's the closest art museum to my house and I never seem to have enough time to see everything I'd like to look at while I'm there. I could spend days wandering around, admiring the artwork. It's my happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! This is the only art museum I have been to, but I would love to go to another soon! :)

      Delete