You Are Loved!

8/7/12

492649928909523_db8huljv_c_large

"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  Romans 5:8

I am always astounded when I think about how God loves us and accepts us just as we are.  He didn't wait for us to "get our act together" because His love is unconditional.  I think of those girls who think that they have to compromise their morals and convictions to get or keep a guy.  They are searching for love from these guys to fill this place in their heart, but in reality no guy can EVER give them complete satisfaction like Christ's love can.  I have this desire and longing in my heart to just love on precious teenage girls and shower them with the Truth.  If I could write all girls that are feeling like this a note of encouragement, I would say this:

Daughter of God, 
You are loved.  You are beautiful.  You are worth waiting for.  You are worthy of love.  Jesus deemed you worthy of His life!  You have so much value, worth, and purpose.  While you sometimes cannot see this truth, it still remains.  As it says in one of my favorite Starfield songs, "But help me not forget in darkness the things that I believed in light."  

The man who truly loves you with a Christ-like love and the man that God has for you will not push you to do anything that you have made up your mind not to do, or don't want to do.  You are worth waiting for. 

For those girls who are in the season of waiting, as I am, God's love is far more then enough for you.  I know how sometimes you hear people say this, and think it's not possible to feel sufficient and that Christ is enough to satisfy your desires.  Trust me, I know how you feel because I was there myself.  Chase Him, seek Him, give Him all your pain and fears, and watch Him change and fill your heart with an everlasting, indescribable love.  

Also, ladies, be very careful not to make emotional or spiritual bonds with a man that is casual with you.  We need to not only guard ourselves and pursue purity physically, but emotionally as well.  

We are God's princesses, and we should all be treated like them.  I know that sounds really cheesy, but it is true nonetheless.  You were made for an unconditional, never-ending, "always there for you" kind of love.  Don't settle for anything less.

Our Heavenly Father knows best.  Allow Him to govern your ways.  His plan is perfect.  Like a good father, His job is to protect you.  Run to him and He will, "bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes" (Isaiah 61:3).  He is eagerly waiting to lavish his love on you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment