Pallet Furniture

8/6/12

It had been quite a while since I had been on Pinterest, which is probably a good thing because whenever I do get on I re-pin like there's no tomorrow.  That's what I just finished doing actually.

I know I still have two years left of school, but I'm already thinking of cheap and affordable ideas for my first apartment or home.  I know, I'm way ahead of myself.  That's what I get for being an SC personality.  A dreamer and a planner all in one.  That's me!

I looked at a lot of pallet furniture, and I absolutely love pretty much all of it!  I love the rustic look of it and you can build it yourself, so it's super affordable and much cheaper then buying new furniture.

Maybe one day I'll have a post on what my own pallet furniture that I create will look like!
Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite pieces.



How do you feel about pallet furniture?
And holy cow!  I go back to school a week from tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment