ramblings

7/6/13


- i have realized lately that i have become too dependent on that cup of coffee that i drink in the morning. to get out of bed and also to function at all like a human.

- on the plus side, i have been drinking a lot more water over the past several days.

- i think the shorts i'm wearing right now might be from the little boys section, but for the record they were in the women's section. . . at goodwill.

- you know friday nights, the night everybody goes out with friends and have lots of fun and adventures?  yeah, those are my grandma nights.  knitting and Friends episodes galore!

- i simply cannot wait to start my dance class in august.

- this post is totally unnecessary, but i just felt like writing and rambling. 

photo credit: Abbey Deer Photography

8 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I got totally hooked on Starbucks Frappuccino's! I had to stop cold turkey and totally felt it. I was like, what is IN those things. Addicted MUCH! I'm trying to cut out sodas. I've been drinking LOTS of water! Have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have a coffee shop where i go to school and it's actually better (in my opinion) then starbucks AND it's cheaper! not good... but great job drinking more water and cutting back on caffeine! :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoy writing and rambling too :) hey, and if the shorts fit :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be excited about a dance class, too! There's not nearly enough dancing in my life. I like how the front of your shirt has a different pattern than the back of the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i grew up dancing, but stopped once i went to college, so needless to say, i've missed it. and thanks! i actually borrowed that one from a friend! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your photo!! And I also rely too much on my coffee in the morning. I missed it yesterday and had to stop by the coffee shop and pick some up just to function at work at all. I'm like a zombie without it! And your Friday night sounds awesome to me!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, totally something i would have to do! and thanks lady! :)

      Delete