Saturday

11/30/13







This week has been so sweet.  Definitely not a normal week for me.  Lots of relaxing, Varner humor, and catching up on laundry and cooking.  It's nice to feel like I'm only responsible for myself for a little while.  Random, but I took this test that places you in an extrovert, introvert, or ambivert category, and I placed almost right in the middle with 59 points.  Most of the time I think these tests are silly, but I think this one was pretty accurate, especially for us people who didn't think they fit into either an introvert or extrovert category.  I enjoy being adventures, spontaneous, flexible, and living life to the fullest. On the contrary, if I go for a couple of days without time alone whether that be driving alone in the car, reading, writing, or taking a walk, I get really exhausted and frazzled.  I thrive on being social, but recuperate from being alone.  I used to think that to serve to the best of my ability in my different roles as daughter, sister, friend, roommate, RA, I had to constantly be interacting with people, but I've learned that I need time to myself in order to serve and love others to the best of my ability.  Do you all consider yourself and introvert, extrovert, or ambivert, like me?  I think it shows so much about people and I often have that "Aha!" moment when I realize things about their personality. 
Have a great weekend!

Photo Credit: Abbey Deer Photography 

4 comments:

  1. I took the test and I got a 45, making me an ambivert too. I've always considered myself quite introverted so that was an interesting twist! haha. And I love these pics! Your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me as well, but the feeling after ALL of your clothes are clean is quite wonderful in my opinion... also I like free laundry ;)

      Delete