Some Things You May Not Have Known

4/25/13


Large




















- I get giddy like a kid on Christmas when I get an email saying I have a package.

- One of my most treasured possessions is the spoon ring that my mom gave me for Christmas two years ago.

- Each semester I have worn less and less make-up.  I down to just a touch of tinted moisturizer.  And my hair?  Pretty much let it air dry or it's in a ponytail.  That's what college does to you folks!  But, I don't mind in the least!  I have much better things to invest my time in then beautifying myself.

- My favorite time of day is in the mornings, curled up on my bed with a cup of coffee and my Bible.  It's even better when I'm at home and the sunshine can shine through my window.  So peaceful and refreshing.

- Speaking of that delectable beverage, I've been slowly drinking more and more cups each day... oh, the life of a Senior.

- I laugh at myself way too much and think I am pretty hilarious.  At least my best friend and roommate thankfully agree.

Oh, life as of late.  You have been quire confusing and hectic.  Taking one day at a time...

2 comments:

  1. I love mornings, they are just so peaceful and amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I have been becoming more and more of a morning person since I started college. I feel as though it's usually the opposite though...

      Delete