RVA Days | Family & Food

9/9/14

Finally shaking the dust off of Charlotte has been such a stress-reliever lately.  I made a quick one night trip back to my parents home in Richmond this past weekend and we went to dinner with my grandparents.  It was so refreshing and comforting to be able to spend time with my family after having such a stressful, worrisome week.  And to top off the trip, we just HAD to get donuts.

 ^^cutest hole in the wall restaurants.^^
My sweet momma's encouragement.  She reminds me of the Lord's faithfulness when my faith is weak.  She listens to my fears, dreams, and lets me invade her bubble while she's working.  She is the best of the best.

It was a short visit, but a great one nonetheless.  Good food and a great family are what it's all about.

8 comments:

  1. those donuts look aaaaaamazing. i'm drooling!
    sounds like you had a great weekend! i always love the pictures you take :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were seriously so good!
      aww, thank you so much! you are too sweet!

      Delete
  2. Ah those donuts look so good!!! I may or may not be drooling a little right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so cool cause you could pick just what you wanted on them. I had to stop myself after two...

      Delete
  3. divine pictures - and those donuts look so good!

    ReplyDelete