Romans 12:12

2/21/13

Romans 12:12.

I just want to encourage all you lovelies today with some Scripture that I pray daily.  It's Romans 12:12 if you were wondering :)  
The Lord does hear our prayers.  We must trust that He hears us and knows our hearts even better then we do.  No matter what the outcome, He will work all things for our good.  
Now, our good is not what we want, but being conformed into the image of Christ.
Take heart today ladies.  The Lord is ALWAYS faithful, even when we are faithless.
Trust and rely on Him today.    

8 comments:

  1. Continue praying and praising, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RYC: Philosophy and physics. The literature stuff is just a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister! Romans 12 is one of my favorite passages (and my call to ministry).

    On a side note, and I promise its not shady, but I nominated you for the Liebster award. It's just to get to know you better. Feel free to accept or not!

    It's on my most recent post at www.heatheringheights.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome!

      Aww, thanks so much! I will check it out right now! :)

      Delete