Safety

12/6/12

Two things.  

A reminder for the weekend.  

&

The big announcement... :)

1) A reminder of truth:


"Be to me a rock of refuge,
to which I may continually come;
you have given the command to save me,   
for you are my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 71:3

This verse is so comforting.  The Lord is the one constant in our lives that is always there and never-changing.  Friends, please remember this as this can be a hard time of the semester with all the stresses of finals, along with the many changes that are about to take place in so many people's everyday lives.  He is ALWAYS there.  He is unchanging!  He is our rock and fortress... He is our safety.  The worries of today shouldn't have a place in our hearts anymore, because they are in His hands.  So let them go.  He's got this.

2)  The announcement you've all been waiting for (drum roll please!!)

My best friend is engaged!!!!!  



Yayy, congratulations Rachel and Nathan!!!  Bridesmaid numero two dress, coming soon :)

Such a beautiful godly couple, that I am privileged to know and see grow in their relationship with the Lord and each other.  

Love them both.  




No comments:

Post a Comment