5!

11/22/12

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :)  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!  Here is a list of my five favorite things from this week!


















1. I've loved spending time with my little brother this week!  He is such a goober.

2. Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with knitting?  REALLY obsessed.  If you know of any good patterns for me to start next, let me know!

3. I've loved spending time with my parents and grandparents this week.  I love them :)  My grandparents from North Carolina came up for Thanksgiving and it was nice to see them and spend time with them.

4. Thank the Lord for thrift stores.  I found so many great cheap things thrifting over the last few days.

5. I'm loving my new ankle boots.  I'm going to wearing them all the time, so I don't feel the need to post a picture because you will surely see them in person soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment