RVA Days | Rocket Fizz

4/26/15

Before I moved back to my hometown, I came home for the weekend to pray and see if this was really where the Lord wanted me to be. and while, obviously he confirmed that in many ways, I was able to go on a much needed spontaneous adventure with my little brother. We went to the new soda pop shop in town, Rocket Fizz. I have never in my life seen so many different kinds of soda. I need to go back and try a new one, because I was somewhat of a lame-o and just got Ale81 because it reminds me of KY. But really, that trip changed my life, so why wouldn't I want to reminisce every once in a while?


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! And the town looks so cozy and sweet as if taken from the old time children's book setting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! richmond does have a lot of charm to it :)

      Delete