For the past couple of weeks, my little heart has been aching to get behind this camera of mine again. In the hustle and bustle of this crazy, yet wonderful life, I've not been taking time or investing in the things that are refreshing to my soul. So let me play catch up on this little corner of the Internet if you don't mind.
Basically I say over and over again that I want to get back into blogging and reacquaint myself with Charlotte. While that's all good and true, the last couple of months without this little journal full of thoughts, lists, and moments captured have grown and challenged me and have proved to be nothing short of a blessing.
In the past few months I've:
- started dating the sweetest, most caring, goofy guy (I'm sure they'll be more on that later)
- moved away from my beloved little college town, leaving some of the most dearest friends I've ever had
- moved back in with my parents (for now)
- started working at a church
- volunteering in youth ministry at the church (these girls are amazing)
- started teaching dance (dream come true!)
- ate way too many donuts
- realized my need for Jesus' sweet, sweet grace more and more
I'm still trying to figure out how in the world my life has changed so drastically in just a few short months. But here I am!
So there is an extremely brief update on all things in my life.
And these pictures are from December just to prove how far behind I am in posting.
But, I get to relive these moments at my favorite place, with my favorite people.
Also, I GET TO GO BACK TOMORROW.
*happy dances the night away*