Harry Potter Movie Night: Part 1

1/11/14

I'm reading through the Harry Potter series and just finished the first one over Christmas break.  Thankfully the library had the movie so I could watch it before I started the second book.  Sadly, not one member of my family was willing to watch it with me.  So I had a movie night all by myself.  and I may or may not have documented it...

I think I'm going to try to document when I watch each one.  Hopefully I'll have a friend or two next time.  But for now, you get to enjoy these nerd pictures of my movie night as I fly solo.



9 comments:

  1. Um, I am an obsessive Harry Potter weirdo. Definitely looking forward to your chronicling of the Harry Potter adventure. It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! I remember reading the first one on my school bus in elementary school - i was hooked. Have you read them before?
    And maybe (hope you won't find this creepy) when you watch the next one, I'll watch it too! We'll have a virtual HP movie night :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading the second one!
      I'll let you know when I watch the next one! :)

      Delete
  3. I never turn down movie nights -specially if they are Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit-related. :)
    I'm yet to read the books, though. But they sure are on my list (maybe after I retire...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! The first one is great, and so far the second one is good too!

      Delete
  4. This was an awesome post lol. I LOVE Harry Potter and would so be willing to join your virtual movie nights. I look forward to your thoughts about the rest of the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have to make this virtual movie night a thing! :)

      Delete
  5. gosh, i was sooo sad when i read the last page of the last book. it's like saying goodbye to the friends you've known your whole life.

    ReplyDelete