- I get giddy like a kid on Christmas when I get an email saying I have a package.
- One of my most treasured possessions is the spoon ring that my mom gave me for Christmas two years ago.
- Each semester I have worn less and less make-up. I down to just a touch of tinted moisturizer. And my hair? Pretty much let it air dry or it's in a ponytail. That's what college does to you folks! But, I don't mind in the least! I have much better things to invest my time in then beautifying myself.
- My favorite time of day is in the mornings, curled up on my bed with a cup of coffee and my Bible. It's even better when I'm at home and the sunshine can shine through my window. So peaceful and refreshing.
- Speaking of that delectable beverage, I've been slowly drinking more and more cups each day... oh, the life of a Senior.
- I laugh at myself way too much and think I am pretty hilarious. At least my best friend and roommate thankfully agree.
Oh, life as of late. You have been quire confusing and hectic. Taking one day at a time...