Week in Review!

4/18/13

 Hey everybody!  Hope you all are having a wonderful week!  I've been enjoying the beautiful weather here in VA so much!  Just wanted to catch you all up on a few things here and there.  And I kind of lied in the title... this is all in the span of a week and a half.  Oops! :)  

I went to the opening day of our local baseball team with some of my close friends.  If I haven't mentioned it before, baseball always brightens my day.  Not to mention we went on a donut run right after.  Donuts and baseball: best night ever.  


Our bro/sis dorms went to the park this weekend and played kickball.  Sadly my team lost, but it was still a bunch of fun!  


I have been enjoying my sweet tea out of my mason jar.  Duck Dynasty anyone?  



My RA returned the pencil case that I had left in her room over a week ago and then left me this note.  Sums it up just about perfectly.  



I just love my new yarn "basket", although it's technically not a basket at all.  But, oh well!  


And... I got a Mac!  Wahoo!  Granted it's a dinosaur Mac, it's a Mac nonetheless.  I've been loving it and I will probably never go back to a PC now.  

I went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning with my lovely roommate and we had a grand ole' time.  I restrained from buying anything!  Such a miracle.  But she did buy natural peanut butter and it's absolutely delicious!  She gave me permission to eat some whenever I want too!  Best. Roommate. Ever.  

So many other fun things have happened, and I seriously need to start taking more pictures.  Hold me accountable on this guys!  

I am going home for a night this weekend with my best friend and I will be coming back with two birthday presents that I am very excited about!  I already know what they are, but we can keep them a surprise from all of you :)  

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 



4 comments:

  1. I love my MAC! So much better than a PC. :) Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I can't wait till I get a newer version too :)

      Delete
  2. I love baseball too! Looks like you're enjoying beautiful weather :)

    ReplyDelete