My new blogging friend, Lacy at a thinking place awarded me with the Siterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thanks, friend! :)
Here are the rules:
1.Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link
2.Include the award badge on your blog
3.Answer the ten questions4.
Post your own ten questions
5.List nominee(s) of blogger(s) you have especially enjoyed reading (the number is up to you)
6.Let them know they've won!
Now for the questions...
1. How would your best friend describe you?
I'm pretty sure she would describe me as pretty quiet, but still a goofball. She would say that I'm always happy and very dependable.
2. Which Disney villain do you most identify with?
I'm not sure that I would say I identify with him, but I think that Iago, the parrot from Aladdin is hilarious.
3. What was the last dream that you had that you can remember?
I cannot repeat it. Only one of my best friends knows about it and it is too weird and embarrassing to share with the rest of the world...
4. What is a song that always gets you dancing?
Get Me Bodied by Beyonce. I'm not ashamed.
5. Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster?
6. What is an event in your life that has changed you forever?
My mission trip to KY. It was when I knew that the Lord was calling me into foreign missions.
7. Think back to your childhood. What was a misconception you had about something a grown up said?
Wow, I'm not good at remembering these types of things...
8. Did you ever own a gigapet?
I have no idea what that is, so no.
9. Who was one teach that you had that was really special to you?
My momma :) Homeschoolers for the win!
10. When was the last time you had a good belly laugh?
Just last night when I went out to pizza with two of my good friends. Oh, that Asian...
And the bloggers I would like to see answer some of my questions are...
1. How many different places have you lived?
2. What is/was your major/minor in college?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your worst fear?
5. If you could live anywhere in the World, where would it be?
6. What did you do on Valentine's Day?
7. What is your all-time favorite blog to read?
8. What is your favorite sport?
9. Did you give up anything for Lent?
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Have a lovely Sunday everybody! :)