Overdue List

11/1/12

How in the world is it November already?  I can't wait for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years and all of the yummy treats that come with some of my favorite holidays.

I feel like today is officially the start of the holiday season.  Just gotta make sure to keep up going to the gym with all the extra treats that I will surely be eating.  My family loves to feed me when I'm home :)



Me and some friends at our Fall Festival in the mountains this past weekend.  The ride up there was probably my favorite part.  Lynchburg is SO beautiful in the Fall!

Since I haven't blogged in a while, this blog would not be complete without a list.  But really, what else would you expect from me?  Here's a list of what I'm most excited for for the Holiday season :)

1.  I love having the freedom to go to the gym at any time of the day that I want when I'm at home.  I know that's pretty dumb, but I really love a good workout and it's just so much more convenient to do when I am at home.

2. Making crafts that I've been pinning on Pinterest, but sadly don't have time to do.  (Almost everything on my wish list is for a project I want to do.)

3. Thrift shopping and yarn shopping.  No need to elaborate on this one.

4. Delicious food that my mom, Bebe, and Nana are going to make.  My grandmas know the secret ingredients to make everything delicious: butter and sugar.  Can't wait till all their yummy recipes get passed down to me :)

5. And last, but certainly not least, my family.  I love and treasure them so much and am so thankful for the time that I do get to spend with them as it is getting more and more sparse as I get older.  They are truly a wonderful blessing to me in so many ways.

There is much more that I am excited for with Thanksgiving and Christmas break coming up, but God has been really teaching me to embrace life where He has me, right now and in this very moment.  Every day is a gift, and I will not let one go to waste.  I'm already starting to get nostalgic with three of my best friends leaving next semester.  Christmas break will definitely be bittersweet this year.

Have a wonderful November everybody :)


2 comments:

  1. So glad to have stumbled across this blog! It's lovely to see women living for the Lord! =)

    -Lydia M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lydia! That is very sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete