I followed after my sweet nominees lead, and didn't quite follow all of the rules, but oh well!
Here are the 11 questions that Heather asked me:
1. Where were you born?
RVA! I love my hometown.
2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to write, it's a way to document my life (instead of a scrapbook because I am NOT at all artistic), to encourage others with Truth and the Word of God, and to connect with other wonderful ladies from around the World.
3. Who inspires you?
As far as bloggers go, Chelsea at lost.in.travels does a lot. She actually has my future "dream life." She is an English teacher in Korea, which is what I want to do, is living her life for the Lord, and her and her husband are so precious and always have so much fun!
4. Who is your Hollywood crush?
Definitely Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
5. What was the last book you read (and liked)?
Catching Fire. I am WAY behind in pop culture...
6. When was the last time you laughed really hard and why?
Friday night. I was just hanging out, enjoying some sweet tea and chocolate chip cookies (typical) with my brother my friend Kang. Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing. Such awkward, open conversations. Those boys...
7. What's your dream job?
TESL teacher, preferably somewhere in Southeast Asia, but I'm open to wherever the Lord will lead me. I would love to be in full-time ministry, really anywhere overseas. Typical and cheesy, but I cannot wait to be a housewife and mom.
8. What's the most embarrassing thing you did in high school?
Honestly, I haven't done that many embarrassing things. I'm generally very clumsy and kind of awkward, but I've learned to be okay with it. I have definitely had some VERY embarrassing things happen to me while at college though, but now I just laugh at how ridiculous I am.
9. What's something people don't know about you?
Wow, this one's hard. Hmm... I'm a great starter, but not a good finisher. Here's hoping I finish this blog post...
10. If you could go anywhere in the World, where would it be?
Oh boy. Umm, is everywhere an option?
11. What's something you never leave the house without?
The Liebster Blog Award rules:
Each person tagged must share eleven things about themselves.
- They must answer the eleven questions the tagger has made for them.
- They must then choose
elevenfellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 GFC (Google Friend Connect) followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
- Lastly they must then think of eleven questions to ask the bloggers they have decided to nominate.
Here are my nominees:
Sarah at The Sweetness of Laughter
Allie at Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Courtney at Dress up & Twirl
Here are my questions for you ladies:
1. Who is one person you really miss right now?
2. What is the weirdest meat you have ever eaten?
3. Do you have any nervous habits?
4. What can always make your day?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
6. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
8. What do you like on your burger?
9. What is your favorite grocery store?
10. What is your favorite season and why?
11. Nerds or Jocks?
Feel free to alter the rules as I did...
I would love if you left a link to your answers in the comments! :)